Step 4 Pairing Instructions for the Jabra Hearing Aid Phone and Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
Devices Currently Selected
Pairing compatibility: No voice dialling from the accessory / handset
As you follow the instructions below, move your mouse over each step to see an illustration.
1. Touch Applications
2. Scroll to and touch Settings
3. Touch Wireless & networks
4. Touch Bluetooth settings
5. Ensure Bluetooth is turned On
6. Ensure the Hearing Aid Phone is turned Off
7. Press and hold the Multi-function button on the Hearing Aid Phone until the LED light turns on, off and then on again. The Light will stay on for up to 2 minutes until a successful pairing has taken place.
8. Touch Scan devices
9. Touch the Hearing Aid Phone in the list of devices
10. The passkey for the Hearing Aid Phone is 0000 (4 zeros)