Step 4 Pairing Instructions for the Jabra Hearing Aid Phone and Samsung B3210 CorbyTXT
Devices Currently Selected
Pairing compatibility: No voice dialling from the accessory / handset
As you follow the instructions below, move your mouse over each step to see an illustration.
1. Select Menu
2. Select Applications
3. Select Bluetooth
4. Ensure the Hearing Aid Phone is turned Off
5. Press and hold the Multi-function button on the Hearing Aid Phone until the LED light turns on, off and then on again. The Light will stay on for up to 2 minutes until a successful pairing has taken place.
6. Select Search for new device
7. If asked to turn Bluetooth on, select Yes
8. Select the Hearing Aid Phone from the list
9. The passkey for the Hearing Aid Phone is 0000 (4 zeros)